It not only solves our annoying acne problems, but it also has antibacterial effects to prevent pimples in advance. It also removes skin irritation that prevents skin circulation and has a moisturizing effect. This helps to drive Blackhead out of your skin!
It is an effective treatment for the following issues:
- help fade pigmentation
- helps fade hyperpigmentation
- impede melanin production
- reducing overall redness
- tied to skin elasticity
- Applying Salicylic Acid Liquid before the skin is exposed to sunlight can cause the skin to become vulnerable to sunlight. Therefore, it is recommended to use it before going to bed.
- After applying this product, we recommend using a skin moisturizer. Massage a small amount of cleanser to wet skin, avoiding the eye area.
- After cleansing, take an appropriate amount on a cotton pad and wipe it off according to the texture of the skin. If you want to take a more effective way, apply an appropriate amount to the skin and absorb it after cleansing.
- A white bubble that may appear when the product's contents are applied to the skin is a natural phenomenon that can occur when the Salicylic Acid is absorbed into the skin. It's a harmless phenomenon, so use it with confidence